Sorrento & The Amalfi Coast of Southern Italy: Fall 2005
You are once again invited to join Paesano’s and our guides from Cultural Encounters, Inc. as we “Experience Enchanting Sorrento” this fall. From our base at the superior Four-star Grand Hotel Royal overlooking the Bay of Naples, we will visit many wonderful places along the Amalfi Coast, indulge in the regional cuisine and sample some of the world’s finest wines.
Highlights of our trip include:
- A full day at the magnificent Island of Capri, once seen it is never forgotten
- A half-day guided tour to Pompeii taking you back to 79 AD, when time literally stood still
- A full-day excursion to the scenic Amalfi Coast, and the colorful seaside village of Positano
- A full-day visit to Ravello overlooking the beautiful Bay of Salerno and Vietri Sul Mare
- A half-day visit to Naples - touring museums, the city, antique shoppes, and more
- 6 nights in the superior 4-Star Grand Hotel Royal, in Sorrento
- Daily continental breakfast buffet, lunch 5 days, 3 dinners and winery excursions
- Round trip air on Alitalia to Rome, back to Detroit
- Transfers, motorcoach tours, baggage handling, gratuities, hotel taxes, attraction entrance fees and guided
To assure our guests as comfortable experience as possible. Space is limited. Please call our friends at Cultural Encounters today at 734-327-1931.